- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 lb skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
How to make it
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Mix together the oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Beginning and ending with the salmon, thread the salmon and folded lemon slices onto two pairs of side-by-side skewers. You will have 6-8 total skewers, depending on how close you put your salmon and folded lemon slices.
- Brush both sides of the skewers with oil and then sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Grill, turning once or twice during the grilling time, 5-8 minutes, until the fish is opaque.