Skip to content
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups vegetable broth, hot
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- one (14 ounce) package firm tofu, cubed
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (green onions, broccoli, carrots, snowpeas, cabbage and sweet peppers)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- fresh cracked pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- In a deep saucepan heat vegetable oil and sautee garlic until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce and let it bubble and sizzle before adding the vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.